Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ed Wasser



I recently spotted some photos of Ed Wasser, an actor best known by me from sci-fi cult TV classic Babylon 5 where he played the manipulative Mr. Morden, an agent working on behalf of the mysterious Shadows.

Morden always intrigued me. The dark features. The subtle, yet commanding influence he had on the Babylon 5 characters, especially Londo Mollari. He was an intriguing and delightful secondary character. I also noticed the actor playing him was a cutie. But I admit it...I had forgotten all about him!

Then I found the picture below while perusing Cisotos Fotos. Woof. A little research and I discovered he's now a certified contractor. I seem to have a thing for men who are good with their hands. *smile*
Holy humpy, scruffy beefcake!

I did a little web-surfing and found a few other flattering photos to share. Makes me wish I had paid attention to him years ago. *sigh*

No comments: