Wednesday, March 19, 2008

George Eads


Today's man was an accidental discovery. As I was posting the last entry to the blog, I had the TV on in the background. Next thing I knew, Marg Helgenberger was flirting with her cop partner. She had him roll up his sleeve, and she was massaging his bare bicep. She was complimenting his physique and how much he worked out.

I looked up and literally gasped. Ok, the dialog was kinda hot, but the man was even hotter! His name is George Eads, and he plays Nicky Stokes on CBS's CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.

George has his face plastered all over the Internet. His chiseled face, dark features, wide smile--all the stuff I like in a man.

Here's a sampling of what I found online. Notice he likes using his tongue. *evil grin*

Enjoy!


















No comments: