Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Steve Howey




Ok, I admit it! I like the sitcom Reba, starring Reba McEntire. It's funny.

I'll confess I also like it for the eye-candy. I mean, there's my long-time scopophilia for Christopher Rich, who plays Reba's ex-husband, but this post is not about him.

No, Steve Howey, who plays Reba's teenage son-in-law Van Montgomery, is the man featured to the left. He's so yummy.

Van's a jock and a total goofball. Typically depicted as a complete idiot, in the course of the show he's revealed to be pretty smart for a goober. He plays one of Reba's main comic foils, adept at pulling a pratfall or a weird face. I find the talented Mr. Howey to be quite enjoyable in a comedic sort of way. Intelligence and humor are 2 things I like in men.

And as you can see, he's easy on the eyes too.








No comments: